Organic Green Gunpowder tea with Mint
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Tuaregs’ favourite tea is a green China tea whose leaves are rolled into the shape of tiny dark green pearls which crackle in the teapot, which is how they got their name (Gunpowder). The desert nomads offer green mint tea to the visitor following an unchanging ritual: three brews, from the sweetest to the bitterest, are successively served in little glasses. The three teas symbolize life, love and death.
The large quantity of mint leaves gives this tea with a very sharp, vegetable and fresh taste. It is drunk very hot for its thirst-quenching and digestive benefits.
1. Water temperature at 85°C.
2. 250ml water for each teabag.
3. Steep for 2-3 minutes.
Green tea Gunpowder* (China) 60%, mint leaves* 40%.
*Ingredient from organic farming