For 2 glasses. Difficulty *
• 4 kiwis
• Juice of half a lime
• 100ml pear juice
• 1 tsp Genmaicha green tea
• 40g of young spinach leaves
• 1 tsp sugar
1. Peel the kiwi and cut in pieces. Place the pieces in a freezer bag and
leave to set in the freezer for at least 3 hours.
2. Bring the pear juice to the boil with the Genmaicha green tea and leave
the blend to infuse at least 15 minutes. Filter and leave to cool completely.
3. Place all the ingredients in a blender (frozen kiwi pieces, the infused
blend and the spinach leaves) and blend until you obtain a smooth
mixture. Divide between the glasses and eat straight away.